Saturday, March 27, 2010

DJ Nerd42 Is Now Part Of GSR!

by DJ Nerd42

We welcome you a brand new artist to the label called DJ Nerd 42. He is a DJ that makes Mixtapes and is currently finishing his most recent Mixtape that will contain Hip-Hop and other styles.

"I don't really remember how I got started being a DJ. I think it was a combination of several factors all converging together. One of them was exposure to reinterpreted pop music through a lifelong unrelenting obsessive Weird Al Yankovic fandom. Another of them was DJ Teh Cheat on HomestarRunner.com. I figured, surely I can do this whole DJing thing if a cartoon character that can't even speak correctly can do it! But I originally wanted to make techno dancey trancey stuff based on synths and strings, kinda like Rob Dougan meets BT. Not mashups or hip hop."

No comments:

Post a Comment