Friday, July 30, 2010

Dark DJ - Distros Page Releases

by Dark DJ
Photobucket

Hello all, Dark DJ here with my first update for the GSR Blog. As you might know, I am one of the Co-Founders/ Co-CEO of GSR, helping Zach out when I can, as well as operating the UK branch of the label.

This post concerns the Get Some! Records "Distros" releases page, which I do not currently have any releases on. This is partly because I have been trying to decide exactly what releases could be added here.

I have been arranging with Zach for the following items to be added to the Distros page, and this should hopefully be done within the next few days.

These releases are all directly related to my Concept album, "Darkness". They include the actual album and all of it's derivitive singles and EPs. Also note that there are Four pre release "Promo" singles/eps and Four post release "Normal" singles/eps.


Automatic (Single)
Automatic (Remix EP)
Needs More Bass (Single)
Rex Rez (Single)
Darkness (Album)
Dance Electric (Single)
Shapeshifter (Single)
Futura (Single)
Extend Extra (Single)

"Extend Extra" is of special interest to me, as it remains Unreleased. This will technically be this single's debut, a full year after the original album was released.

I shall update the blog once this has all been done. I hope that I can now add some more input into the label, as well as maintain my promise to be a regular artist here.

Cheers,

Dark.

No comments:

Post a Comment